By Steven Skelley and Thomas Routzong
The drifter is easy to wear, pockets in all the right places and comfortable to boot. A hint of retro design yet space for all the daily tech needs. Room for work docs, gym gear, lunch, umbrella, waterbottle, etc. It’s a thoughtful pack - lightweight despite its size and capacity. The drifter is the perfect carry for a 15” laptop, tablet, phone and all necessities of everyday life or world travel.
The STM Drifter Energy is the best backpack for traveling because not only can you plug in your smartphone and other electronic gadgets to charge on the go while they are stashed in your bag, the backpack also features a floating electronics pocket. If you drop the Drifter Energy or it falls off a table or chair you had it resting on, the laptop or tablet you had inside will not be able to hit the floor. The specially sewn electronics pocket will keep these fragile devices suspended off the bottom of the bag sparing them from dents and cracks. Fleece lined pockets save cameras, sunglasses and phone screens from scratches and a unique top loading design makes it easy to locate what you packed without exposing the entire contents of your bag to everyone around you.
* Smart Charging Dashboard with LED battery life indicators
* Easy access to USB ports for charging
* Concealed lithium battery
* Three zippered front panel pockets: Top soft lined pocket for sunglasses or phone, Middle for keys, wallet or other sundries, Bottom for pens, biz cards, travel docs
* Top load main compartment reveals 15" padded laptop cell (will hold most 13-16" laptops)
* Slip tablet pocket with cord and battery storage
* See-through zippered pocket to hold all the doo-dads that tend to get lost otherwise
* Plenty of main compartment capacity for books, shoes, clothing, etc.
* Reflective light loop for better night safety
* Side water bottle pockets with compression straps
* Padded and contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap for a comfortable carry
* Quick grab haul loop
* 3D foam mesh back panel with air-flow channel for comfort on hotter days
* Integrated luggage pass through secures the bag to the handle of your wheeled luggage
* Bottom zip pocket holds detachable rain cover in case of a sudden downpour
* Durable yet super light aluminium zipper pulls with large, #10 self-repairing YKK® zippers
* Water resistant 320D brushed poly main fabric with 640D reinforced bottom fabric
* Main material(s): Cottna 320D/640D Water Resistant Poly
* Lining: 200g Polyester with Brushed Nylex
* Device space: 10.04 x 14.76 x 1.18 in / 25.5 x 37.5 x 3 cm
* Outer dimensions: 18.50 x 12.20 x 7.48 in / 47 x 31 x 19 cm
* Capacity: 1094.4 cu in / 18 L
* Weight: 2.29 lbs / 1.04 kg
STM was founded in 1998 just outside Sydney, Australia in the famous suburb of Bondi Beach, our mission was, and still remains; to come up with a more comfortable, secure and stylish means of transporting your digital gear. Today, STM makes a variety of laptop bags, packs, fitted tablet and phone cases. All are designed to make life a bit more worry free.
Our STM Drifter Energy was equipped with a Joey Smart Power Supply that can be easily plugged into a wall to charge the lithium battery. Then, when you are on the go, just plug your phone, tablet or laptop into the Joey for a quick recharge any place, any time and receive an extra 15-20 hours of talk time for your phone and extra power for your tablet.
The STM Drifter Energy with a Joey Smart Power Supply is an attractive and comfortable backpack that provides easy access to your devices and the power to keep them running while on the go.
For more information, visit http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/laptop-backpacks/drifter-15-powered-laptop-backpack
Watch a STM Drifter Energy Laptop Backpack video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kqZzCt8ax0
Product review by Steven Skelley and Thomas Routzong. Copyright 2016 Sunny Harbor Publishing. Contact Us: Sunny Harbor Publishing, PO Box 560318, Rockledge, FL 32956. Phone: 321-446-7552. Email: SunnyHarborPublishing@yahoo.com
Keywords: STM Drifter Energy Laptop Backpack, STM, Joey, STM Drifter, laptop backback, powered laptop backpack, stmbags.com, Steven Skelley, Thomas Routzong, Family Travelers Magazine,