By Steven Skelley & Thomas Routzong
We recently took “Lonely Planet Cruise Ports Caribbean – A Guide To Perfect Days On Shore” on an 11 day Caribbean cruise. We found it to be quite handy for our group of eight. We bookmarked the appropriate ports, researched the tips on shopping, eating and must-see sights, enjoyed the color photos and walking tours and itineraries.
“Lonely Planet Cruise Ports Caribbean – A Guide To Perfect Days On Shore” is a valuable asset for any cruise ship passenger.
Here’s the scoop from Lonely Planet:
Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Caribbean is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip cocktails on the colorful portside of Curacao; sail into the very heart of the West Indies in down-to-earth St Kitts & Nevis; and escape the crowds on stunning St John; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the Caribbean and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 37 color maps
- Coverage Includes: Miami, Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, St Thomas, St Kitts & Nevis, St-Martin/Sint Maarten, Turks & Caicos, Aruba, Antigua, Bonaire, Curacao, Barbados
For more information, visit https://shop.lonelyplanet.com/products/cruise-ports-caribbean-1
Order your copy on Amazon here.
Copyright 2018 Sunny Harbor Publishing